2010/06/06

The Thief of Always: A Fable by Clive Barker

The Thief of Always: A Fable The Thief of Always: A Fable by Clive Barker


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
If I had read this book when I was the age that it's written for, it would have scared the s**t out of me! As an adult, I've read, seen and even lived things that are more frightening than the things that Barker imagined for this book. However, the moral of this story is written for every age of reader, and because Barker is such a master of making his protagonists an Everyman that every reader can identify with, this is still a good scary read. Within the first few pages, you'll be back into the days of your life when you thought that a new adventure would always be a good adventure, the days before you learned to be careful what you wish for.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: